ALBANY, N.Y. - Empire Corporate had a record 169 credit union professionals at its Financial Strategies Conference held from September 28-30 in Newport, Rhode Island. The attendees represented 92 different credit unions. The two and half day conference included a lobster bake and other social events as well as sessions on CMOs, derivatives, regulations, the future of the economy and others. CUNA Chief Economist Bill Hampel spoke about financial trends in the industry. In other news, Empire has announced two free Check 21 Webinars: to be held on October 26 November 9, both from 1:00-2:30 pm (ET).
Empire's Record in R.I.; Hosts More Check 21 Webinars
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch