SAN DIEGO - Members of L.A. Firemen's Credit Union will now have access to investment and insurance services through an alliance with CUSO Financial Services, LP, a brokerage and registered advisory firm. Through its recently launched FIREHOUSE Financial, the credit union will offer the services to its 20,000 members. Mike Mastro, president/CEO of L.A. Firemen's CU said the partnership's goal "is to be the one-stop shop for our members." "We expect to meet their increasingly complex needs and position our credit union to generate significant new sources of non-interest income," Mastro said. "That will enable us to face the challenge of reduced interest margins due to competitive pressures." The credit union has $610 million in assets. CFS has more than 80 credit union partners nationwide.
L.A. Firemen's CU Aligns with CUSO Financial for Investment, Insurance Services
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch