TROY, Mich. - Credit union data processor GalaxyPlus has launched a new network security product, Network Security Assessment. According to GalaxyPlus, Network Security Assessment performs scans of a credit union's network and identifies any known "holes" in the server software, while examining the level of vulnerability to attack. Scans of the credit union's system are both non-intrusive and non-exploitive. The Network Security Assessment program receives daily updates of the most common hacking attack methods. Network Security Assessment also provides protection by detecting the presence of foreign wireless devices and reporting suspiciously unrecognizable network activity.
GalaxyPlus Unveils Network Security Product
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch