LEXINGTON PARK, Md. - It's pretty exciting when high-ranking Treasury officials stop by the credit union to pay tribute to the CU's retirement planning efforts - that's just what happened at Cedar Point FCU recently. The CU was presented with a certificate from Treasury Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions Wayne Abernathy for its retirement education program. He described it as a "model for others to emulate." Editor's Note: Credit Union Times already reported on this story in last week's issue, however the photos were taken after press time.
Kudos at Cedar Point; Abernathy Stops By to Recognize CU's Retirement Planning Efforts
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch