MINNEAPOLIS - Elan Financial Services, a subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, announced that it has merged its different ATM Networks in different parts of the country into a single network. The new national network, which will continue to be called Fastbank, has 7,000 machines in 47 states. The network has a surcharge-free network, called Fastbank Free, which has 3,200 ATMs in 24 states. The network combines a regional network that covered Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin with another network in Colorado and Wyoming. Elan is an occasional purchaser of credit union credit card portfolios as well.
Elan Takes Its ATM Network Nationwide
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch