SAN DIEGO - To help wildfire victims, Cabrillo Credit Union is offering recovery loans for up to $10,000 at 0% interest for 10 weeks. Victims have until November 30, 2003 to apply. "As a business with offices in Scripps Ranch, South Bay, East County, and Murphy Canyon, we know the direct impact of this fire," said Robin Lentz, Cabrillo CU CEO. "We can be more flexible in this time of need and are here to help in any way we can." This isn't the first time the credit union has reached out to help the community. During the energy crunches of 2000 and in 2001, the credit union allowed its members to skip auto loan payments for the month of August in an effort to help offset soaring energy costs.
Cabrillo CU Offers Fire Victims 0% Interest Loans
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch