OLYMPIA, Wash. - Effective last month, the state Division of Credit Unions began using a new contractor to perform the Information Service & Technology portion of the division's examination. The new contractor, Trust Consulting and Compliance, will work with credit unions on information service products and risk evaluation. The Division of Credit Unions said it changed contractors as part of the normal two-year bid process for state contracts. Trust CC's contract runs through June 2005. The previous contractor was DHK and Associates.
Washington State Div. of CUs Using New Contractor for IS&T Exams
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch