MOUNDS VIEW, Minn. - Liberty Enterprises Inc. is now offering credit unions fraud and identity theft insurance they can provide members who buy Liberty's checks. The programs are called EZShield Check Fraud Protection Program and The Premier Pack with Personal Identity Theft Protection. The EZShield Check Fraud Protection Program covers a credit union member's complete check order for up to two years and is available for accounts only, limited to a maximum of $25,000. The Premier Pack with the Personal Identity Protection Program - which starts when account holders order two boxes of personal checks - covers one year. The identity theft covered includes any transaction - whether by check, card or Internet. The insurance includes recovery of many of the costs associated with identity theft, up to $10,000 maximum, with a $100 deductible. AIG is the insurer for both programs.
Liberty Announces Insurance Plans for Check Purchasers
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch