SAN DIEGO, Calif. - CUSO Financial Services,LP (CFS) has launched a new wWeb-based managed account platform. The CUSO Asset Management (CAM) platform will help CFS investment advisors allocate their client's funds to specific money managers via the Web. CAM will help prepare client proposals, run portfolio diagnostic reports, make change to client accounts and generate research by accessing a password-protected Web site. In addition, CAM clients will be able to view their account activity and quarterly investment performance as well as access research and communicate with their advisor via the Web. "The high net worth credit union client is looking for advice and the ability to work with a trusted advisor," said CFS Marketing Senior Vice President. "This is what they want and CFS wants to be on the front end of the curve."
CFS Unveils CAM
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch