This issue of Credit Union Times features two special reports instead of the typical one. As the introduction on page 1 notes, in honor of the first anniversary of 9/11 there are numerous 9/11-related stories featured. This issue was also slated to be a Data Processing & Technology Special Report. Credit Union Times is delivering on that promise by featuring DP/tech stories with a slant towards disaster recovery, data back-up and other tech issues that have a renewed importance for CUs since 9/11. Both reports are packaged together on pages 18-43, 56-59.
Readers/advertisers get twice the special report
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch