PHOENIX - Desert Schools Federal Credit Union said it has contributed $7,500 to the American Red Cross Grand Canyon Chapter to help provide recovery relief for victims of last June's Chediski-Rodeo wildfire in northeastern Arizona. The donation is the product of a Wildfire Relief Fund account from members, employees and the community which started June 26 after an initial $1,000 pledge by the credit union. In the following three weeks, members and employees contributed nearly $6,500. "Our members, staff and all of those who contributed acted as a collective body and common spirit in coming together to support those who suffered losses in this tragedy," Desert Schools President and CEO Susan Frank said.
Desert Schools in Arizona donates $7,500 to fire victims
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch