WEIRTON, W. Va. - Steel Works Community Federal Credit Union has added travel services to its member offerings. As part of a partnership with MAC Travel Agency, the 10-year agency has opened an office on the first floor of the $220 million credit union's Three Springs Drive branch. MAC Travel will be open Monday through Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm and is ready to serve members' every travel need whether it be a deluxe vacation or short business trip. A grand opening event complete with refreshments and prizes kicked off the agency's new location.
Steel Works Community FCU houses travel agency
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch