* Government Employees CU of Florida, Jacksonville; $135 million in assets; more than 30,000 members; expansion includes any person living or working in Miami-Dade County. * Coast To Coast CU, Tampa; $17.3 million in assets; 6,800 members; expansion includes employees of Brockington Group, Ocala, Fla. * 1st Credit Union of Gainesville; $34.0 million in assets; 6,900 members; expansion includes persons who live or work in Alachua County. * Priority ONE CU of Florida, Ft. Lauderdale; $74.9 million in assets; 12,693 members; expansion includes residents and employees who work or live in the cities of Lauderhill, Lauderdale Lakes, and North Lauderdale. * Power 1 CU, Hialeah; $272.8 million in assets; 39,000 members; expansion includes four SEGs .
Florida SCCU FOM expansion applications pending
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch