I was glad to see Frank Wielga's tribute to Gene Artemenko in the Nov. 7 issue of Credit Union Times. Those of us fortunate enough to participate in the candid "exchange of ideas" with Gene at the Aerospace Conference also remember his great sense of humor, his booming voice and ready laugh. He challenged all of us with his quick wit and thoughtful insights. I will miss Gene greatly. He made me think hard about what I was about and what our movement stands for. Thanks for recognizing one of our great leaders. Kevin Foster-Keddie CEO Washington State Employees Credit Union Olympia, Wash.
Thanks for the Artemenko tribute
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch