SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Checking account mismanagement can set off a domino effect of hassles and financial hardship for consumers. eFunds has developed a Web site called "aboutchecking.com" that provides tips and tools on responsible checkbook management. Among the information the Web site provides: choosing the type of checking account that's right for each consumer; getting all the information that's needed to successfully manage a checking account; answers to important questions concerning checking account management such as preventing check fraud and identity theft.
Aboutchecking.com helps consumers manage checking accounts
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch