ATLANTA - InfiCorp Holdings, Inc., a credit card portfolio management company, has bought yet another credit card portfolio. This time Amarillo Community Federal Credit Union in Texas is the latest credit union to sell its credit card portfolio. In addition, InfiCorp and ACFCU have entered into a long-term credit card agreement for marketing credit card products to ACFCU members. Under the agreement, InfiCorp will be responsible for new credit card account development and services to members and potential members of the credit union. Amarillo Community Federal Credit Union has $75 million in assets and serves more than 35,000 members.
InfiCorp acquires Amarillo Community FCU credit card portfolio
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch